Replacing Damaged or Missing Teeth
Dr. Olga Dontsova and Dr. Victor Khlevnoy serving in the Portland and Vancouver area pay equal attention to the functional and esthetic aspects of restoring teeth. PDX Smile Design doctors always make sure that every full mouth or single-tooth restoration they perform has a balance of strength and beauty.
To accomplish this, doctors utilize the most advanced dental materials that have life-like translucency, yet are much stronger than natural tooth enamel. With rapid advances in dental technologies, doctors can eliminate the metal core in our restorations (which was required in the past) relying on the improved strength and of the new generation of dental ceramics that blend much better with the other teeth.
PDX Smile Design doctors Dr. Olga Dontsova and Dr. Victor Khlevnoy choose to work with leading dental laboratories that share their vision. The labs that make our bridges, crowns, and veneers are technologically advanced and take pride in their work, no matter if the restoration needs to be made by hand or produced with the help of 3D printing technology. One of the laboratories we use is located in Beverly Hills, California, another in Dubai, UAE, and they specialize in working with celebrity clientele placing a very high emphasis on their appearance and quality of work.
The dentists at PDX Smile Design treat any full mouth restoration case by restoring broken or missing teeth with bridges, crowns, or implants that meet your expectations of getting your dream smile. Please call 503-788-0405 to schedule an appointment for a complete dental examination to determine if you need dental bridges.
Why You Might Need a Dental Bridge?
- To restore a tooth or teeth weakened by decay or fracture
- To seal and protect teeth that had root canal treatment
- To rebuild teeth that cannot be restored with direct fillings
- To replace large fillings when there is not enough tooth structure remaining
- To cover imperfections and to reshape teeth
- To restore chewing function
- To cover visible parts of dental implants
- To harmonize the appearance of the smile
Dental bridges at a glance:
- The best way to restore missing, broken, decayed, or misshapen teeth
- Provide long-term solution for teeth that can not be restored with a filling
- Have a life-like appearance and blend well with other teeth
- Made of advanced materials combining strength and natural optical qualities
- A necessary component of any implant-based tooth replacement
- Have much better longevity compared to alternatives and can last for decades
- Can be designed, reviewed, and approved in 3D imaging, such as Digital Smile Design.